We, travelling geek girls, are big fans of Harry Potter as you might notice following our blog, so we fangirled for an hour or so when Kristin and Megan, the creators of 5 Fandom Friday, announced a Harry Potter theme for the month of July!
Since my visit to Platform 9 3/4 for my birthday last October, I periodically visited the shop website to see if there was any sales going on, because I left my heart in that place! While I came back home with a photo, a necklace and a little box of Bertie Bott’s Flavour Beans, I would actually buy the entire shop! However, I decided to pick just few favorites to share with you today. 🙂
- Embossed Notebook: I love journaling and I’m always looking for some Moleskine special editions to make things funnier when it comes to share my thoughts on paper, so this notebook would be perfect.
- Hedwig Plush: I need this in my life, period.
- Satchel: there were several different accessorizes in the shop, but one of the things that caught my eyes was this beautiful faux leather satchel. I can easily picture myself going to University with it! *heart eyes emoji*
- Griffindor Cardigan: I know, I’m a Hufflepuff, but I always wanted this cardigan since I was 11 and I saw Hermione wearing it!
- Harry Potter Trivial Pursuit: I usually suck at this game and it makes me always feel so ignorant, that’s depressing. But I guess I wouldn’t be that bad at this one, since I’ve read the books and watched the movies countless times!